It’s no secret that China has some serious air quality issues to contend with—and the Chinese government is serious about tackling them. One way they are working to improve air quality is through implementation of China 6. When this legislation comes into effect in July 2020, China will be at the top of the list of countries with the most challenging vehicle emissions standards.
If you would like additional information on China 6, please click below to read additional articles on this topic, or contact your Lubrizol representative:
- China 6: The World’s Most Challenging Emissions Standard
- China’s Ever-Tightening Fuel Consumption Regulations
- No Time to Spare – China 6 is Here, Now
- Getting Real with Emissions in China
- The Impact of Fuels on China 6 & Vice Versa
- How Lubricants Can Reduce Emissions